The St. Louis Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter was founded in the 1920s. The first meeting of the St. Louis Chapter was called by Julie Groves Floyed on May 26, 1923 at the home of Mildred Dean.
We meet to learn new things, help raise money for our philanthropies, and just spend time with Chi Omega sisters! We meet on a decided day the second week of the month, September through May, generally at 7 p.m. The majority of meetings are in member’s homes, but we also meet off-site for demonstrations or special events.